Monday, March 1, 2010

Lilybean Photo Challenge

One of my very favorite designers, Melissa Phillips, does an informal challenge based on a photo by Creative Mint.

Orange is not a color I use very often, but this pic was just delicious.  So I gave it a shot.














I had imagined something very much more white and orange - clean.  But, as usual, things evolved as I was creating.  This paper has been hanging around waiting for me to figure out what to do with it.  I'm still not sure what the verdict is in my mind.

If you're looking for some inspiration, check out the Creative Mint blog - her photos are just wonderful.

Yesterday a package arrived with my order of yummy new handmade paper.  I have something special planned for it, so stay tuned...

Wherever you are, enjoy the budding flora, and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh...this is perfect. What a sweet card...I love the playful patterns you used with the inked edges on the flower and of course the juicy colors...it all works so well together.
    Thanks for playing along.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete