Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Yes, the blog has been on hiatus for a couple of months.  Many reasons for that...

My boys (big and small) were in a bicycle accident involving a car.  Although their injuries were surprisingly minor, they are still recovering.  The biggest outcome from the whole thing has been my renewed appreciation for both of them and the time we all spend together.  What could have been a life-rending tragedy was somehow turned into even more love and a reminder of what is truly important in life.

My "real" job - owner of Compass Human Resources - has been amazingly busy lately.  That is a wonderful thing.  New clients, new projects, and new adventures.

And, we've been traveling and enjoying our larger family too.

All that said, where did the art go?  Well, I've been making art here and there, and had a weekend card-making extravaganza with my mom last month.  All in preparation for the Siren Nation Art Sale this Sunday at Kennedy School.  Sorry I haven't posted any pictures - haven't had time to set things up, pose it, touch up the pics...

I hope to have some things up soon.  Just wanted to say hello and that I'm still out here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment