Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Funny Faces

Happy New Year!  Well, after a loooonnnggg hiatus, I'm back.  The real job has been hopping and holiday festivities have kept us all busy around here.  No time for art or blogging.

We had a lovely little winter vacation in Vancouver and Whistler, BC.  We got to see some of the Olympic sport centers  and even skied on the biathalon course!  How cool is that?

Christmas was the usual lovely old-fashioned cozy time at my parents.  They go to such lengths to make things wonderful for Dylan.  Of course he just ate it all up.

I even had a little time to play with new art supplies and make a few things.  How about these little guys?

I found these images on dafont.com.  They have the most fun Dingbat fonts!  I just enlarged a couple and printed them on kraft paper.  Every time I look at them they make me smile.

They will be available in the store page shortly.  If you want them, you'll have to hurry.  I might steal the birthday one for a friend soon (wink).

I'll have more new treats in the store over the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled!

Here's hoping your new year starts off with a bang and just gets better.

1 comment:

  1. so ya saw the word 'dingbat' and thought of me huh? :) love the "grumpy old man" faces :)

    ReplyDelete