I stopped by today and here's what I came home with...
- 1/2" stack of bright red tag board
- 8 sheets of alphabet stickers in various colors
- Several yards of embroidered ribbon
- Vintage doilies
- Button blanks for my iTop tool
- Fine purple glitter
- Red frog fasteners
- Round ceramic tiles
- Two pairs of shoe laces
- Paper Crafts magazine
- A gorgeous red and white upholstery fabric sample
And I paid a grand total of $6.80!
This is such an amazing community place. They have a little gallery of art projects that people have made with things from the store. If you have kids, this is a great place to go stock up on art supplies and not spend a fortune. Dylan loves taking a couple of his allowance dollars and seeing what he can buy for his craft stash.
It's like a little treasure hunt and you don't have to feel the least bit guilty about buying art supplies!