Monday, March 19, 2012

New Toys for Pam

 It doesn't take much to amuse me.  Cool file folders.  Funky colored paper clips.  Glitter, pens, a really fantastic piece of handmade wrapping paper.

What do you think of this little beauty?  Pretty, right?  It's one of the new dies that I got from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I've heard mixed things about their products, but I decided to try a couple and see what they were like. Now I can't stop making butterflies!
Doilies are all the rage in the papercrafting world right now.  You can buy them already made, but that's not nearly as fun as making them yourself.  This one is traditional white, but I plan to make many in different colors.  Maybe I'll even go wild and try patterned paper!  See what I mean about "easily amused"?
Here's a look at the whole doily die.  It's several sizes in one set so you can layer them or make frames.


This ought to keep me busy for awhile, anyway!

(til the next cool thing catches my eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment