Friday, March 5, 2010

Lilybean Blue and Pink Photo Challenge

Thanks, Melissa, for another great inspiration from Creative Mint.


I was loving the blue in this photo.  And the pink gave me a chance to use some of my new K&Co die cuts.  Can't believe you get a package of 178 die cuts for $5.  My favorite thing is to open the package and spread them out all over my craft table and just admire them for awhile.


This is the card that I came up with.  I tried putting it together all nice and symetrical, but that's just not my thing, is it?

You're seeing hot pink lokta paper, some DP, some blue CS embossed and inked, and some seam binding (love it more than ribbon, thanks Melis).  Someday I will figure out the secret to Melissa's lovely bows!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pam, this is just lovely! I love the offset panels and all the vibrant colors. Keep an eye out for the mailman -wink!

    ReplyDelete