Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo Challenge

Melissa Phillips has come up with another great photo challeng to play along with.  She's taken another simply beautiful picture from A Creative Mint as our inspiration.


These colors are just so cool and relaxing to me.  Makes me think of peonies.

I have two friends who are on my mind this week for various reasons, so I decided to use this to inspire cards for them.


The flowers are K&Co die cuts and they came in such bright pinks that I had to use them for this.

The stamps are all from Unity - Regal Greetings, thanks Michelle!

Enjoy the sunshine and all of the flowers that are sprouting around us right now.

Oh, and don't forget the allergy pills!

Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Love the polka dots...and the pop of deep pink...the stark white with contrasting bright colors...both so very, very beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete