Monday, November 2, 2009

Hip Happening, November 7th - Crafty, Gifty Goodness


Hey there!  I'm so excited that Dylanbug is going to have a booth at Hip Happening this Saturday.  It's a great craft and art show with very creative vendors, good food, and of course coffee (my favorite thing next to air).

I'm going to have holiday card sets, gift tag sets, and pendants.  I'll also have a few all-occasion cards, but not as many as usual because I've been concentrating on holiday stuff.

Here are some "teasers" for you:
     If you're free on Saturday, come on out to Sellwood and get some early holiday shopping done.  And keep me company - it gets lonely in the booth sometimes ;)

1 comment:

  1. coolness ... maybe add a calendar of upcoming events on the margin since the holidays are almost upon us ... would love to be a visitor/customer at a booth as soon as i get my first check :)

    ReplyDelete