Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Photo Cards

Hey everyone.  My good friend Aimee was curious about how I use photos in my cards.  So, I thought I'd post some that I've done over time.  The best photos for cards that I've ever taken always seem to come from our trips to Arizona to visit Jim's parents.  All that sun makes for cool pics.




The top two cards are pictures from Arizona.  The bottom two are from the indoor gardens in Golden Gate Park, and the Carousel there too.  For craft shows, I generally just do a straight-up photo card like the one with the butterflies.  The others are ones that I've given to friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. excellent! your macro shots always amaze me (another idea for a blog post, hehe). someday i'll show you the old unidentified pix from my granny's albums and maybe you can work your card magic eh? great stuff...

    ReplyDelete