Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thinking of Treats

Aimee is making holiday treats.  Lots of yummy desserts and candy.  Which, I think, subconsciously inspired this card.

What you can't see very well in the pic is the layers.  I took two strips of Basic Grey "Bittersweet" and cut the top around the designs.  I placed one slightly higher than the other.  The both layers are popped up with foam dots.  Behind the DP is a layer of lace CS from KI Memories.  At the very back is some lavendar CS that I embossed with flowers.  I got all that done, and decided it just needed a little "something" else.  That's when I got out my stash of metal word stickers from the $1 bins, and the "giggle" one seemed just right.
What a nice relief from the holiday stuff!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. awww...bittersweet, my dessert company name :) it's even chocolaty looking. YUM.

    ReplyDelete