Friday, November 6, 2009

This One's for Michelle

Michelle told me that she loves this card.  Personally, I think it's the felt that's got her all giddy :)


This was a simple card to make.  I used StampinUp! White Naturals paper in my Cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder.  The sentiment came from an Inkadinkadoo set and I embossed it with opaque gold tinsel powder.

The felt ornaments are from Creative Impressions.  I found them at Ben Franklin in Springfield, OR.   They have lots of things that I haven't found here in Portland.

I've put a pic of the whole set of felt.  Five each of six designs.  What's shown in the card, plus the four others that I haven't done up yet.


They're not adhesive, so you have to use glue on them.  I used a little Tacky Glue with a small paintbrush.

Are you sick of holiday cards yet?  I am.  I just got an order from a friend for 10 all-occasion cards, so I get to go back to doing one-of-a-kind for awhile.  I'll start posting them as I get them done.  Wouldn't want us to be all hum-buggy before Thanksgiving even gets here!

Take care and visit again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh aren't they lovely?!? Perfection, I tell you! I love felt, you're right, makes me all giddy...sigh... I have a lovely collection of flowers, but no ornaments so far. May have to Google that package!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete